A family tradition, the world’s greatest stuffing recipe! 100% guaranteed.
- 8-12 celery stocks chopped up finely
- 1 whole onion chopped finely
- 1-2lbs of sage sausage
- 2 loaves of white bread
- 1 can Crisco shortening
- Eggs (1 or 2)
- 1 box chicken broth
- Combine chopped celery and onions with salt and pepper and cook in 2 large scoops of Crisco for 5-8 mins till nice and soft
- (Separately) Cook sage sausage in 1 scoop of Crisco till all the way cooked through.
- Rip apart 2 loaves of bread to small pieces and pour in chicken broth until bread is nice and moist
- Add in one egg and mix together (cooked) celery and onions, (cooked) sausage and bread. If bread isn’t very moist add in more stock.
- Important Note: Kids liken the texture to the feeling of intestines.
- Place stuffing mixture into aluminum foil pans or bread pans
- Cook on 350 for 30 mins or so till top is nice and golden-brown and cooked all the way through.
- For best results: serve w/ Holiday gravy on top.